How lucky are we? Jon and I are honored that Kathy Knull nominated us for the Blogger Recognition Award. What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
Here are the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 10 – 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Many thanks go out to Kathy Knull for nominating us. You’ll find her at Saddles to Shorelines and Life as it Comes where she writes about horses, cottage life, family, friendships, writing, and reading. Visit her site to learn more about Kathy.
The Traveling Todds blends our love of roaming the highways and byways, with my love of writing and photography. The need to keep our family and friends informed of our adventures is the reason we started the blog. In the process, I hope the posts entice readers to visit the wonderful places we have enjoyed along the way. Stay tuned for our next adventure due to start in the next couple weeks.
New Blogger Advice
I’m hardly an expert on blogging, but here are a few things I keep in mind:
- Pick a focus, theme, or one of your passions to write about.
- Produce original content.
- Participate in the community by reading and commenting on other blogs that are similar to yours or that you would like to emulate.
I nominate the following blogs because I enjoy their writing, photography, and or their outlook on life. Most of them have been blogging for way longer than I have and may have received the Blogger Recognition Award before. Visit their sites and introduce yourselves. They’ll be glad you stopped by.
2 Hearts and 2 Wheels – Traveling blog
Just Joan 42 – Poetry and stories about life, the universe, and everything
ExploRVistas – Full-time RVers making their way through the states
Carryon Couple – Living life with less baggage
Yeah, Another Blogger – An arts-filled and tasty jaunt through life
Ewritessite—Eloise Hamann – Science news stranger than science fiction
Time to Write Now.com – About writing plus
Lani Longshore’s Blog – Mastering the world, one stack at a time
1dragonwriter by Jordan Bernal – Writer and lover of dragons
Beatravelling – It’s the traveler who’s foreign
Accessible Travel Blog by Judy Lussie – Traveling with limited mobility
Jon and I send out big thanks to all of you who read our blog, click the like button, and leave comments.